Power Cap

Power cap- existential handicapping

15 August 2008

Took A Few Weeks Off From Racing




Something profound has really happened up there at Saratoga. My last post here two weeks ago was a sort of a malcontented complain post. Rather than drone on bashing the game endlessly for everything from the rain to the lack or route races I took some time off. For the first time in a long time I went two weeks without making a wager or thinking about racing or checking results. It was good to give my Greg starved non-racing fans more time. Now that they are completely sick of me it is back to racing for Saturday.

The weather has been so wet around here. For example I purchased a steak to barbeque on Tuesday and I couldn't cook the thing all week as every single day rained. I reluctantly broke my Catholic vows and cooked it today on the outdoor grill in a rainstorm. Hopefully tomorrows card is not a washout like my Friday afternoon BBQ.

No comments: