Power Cap

Power cap- existential handicapping

05 June 2010

Belmont Stakes~Play Of The Day




Belmont Park Race 11


Interactif is sitting on a break out race. This guy has run well at a host of tracks from distances from 5 furlongs to a mile 1 1/8th. Dirt, turf and all-weather this guy has seen every surface. The only track he didn't run at was Keeneland but I can give him a pass for that; that is a quirky surface. I think he stalks the pace, takes over and keeps going. He tries hard every time, I think he passes the test of a champion tomorrow.

While Ice Box does seems to be a likely candidate to hit the board, I think his lack of lead changing catches up to him and he falls short of the win.

Win #12 Interactif

stats
12 3-2-1
strike rate 25%
cumulative return $58.80
$2 ROI $4.90
average winner $19.60


2 comments:

RC Turnboat said...

Thanks! I am going to do a 5,8,11,12 tribox. Best of luck to you!

gc said...

Interactif stalked the pace, loomed at the top of the lane but hit a wall after the 10th furlong and tired. This was a projection that did not pan out. I expected a flat race from Ice Box and he ran worse than almost everyone expected including me. The worst looking horse in the post parade -Drosselmeyer who was lathered up and fractious- ended up winning the race.

stats
13 3-2-1
strike rate 23%
cumulative return $58.80
$2 ROI $4.960
average winner $19.60